Technical Translation Services
We specialize in technical translation services for fields such as mechanical, chemical, petroleum, electrical and civil engineering including scientific literature, and industrial processes.
Technical translations are challenging and require highly-skilled and specialized professional technical translators who follow proven quality assurance procedures to render a well-written and accurate translated text. To achieve this, professional technical translation services must draw on the experience of translators who are not only accomplished linguists, but also have ample experience in the specific subject matter or technical field.
LanguageTran, a full-service technical translation agency, offers turnkey solutions to translate your operation manuals, specifications, process descriptions, patents and drawings into/from all major languages. Our technical translators are highly trained linguists who also posses comprehensive knowledge and command of their specific fields. Assigning your translation work to the right translator is the single most important decision you can make to guarantee an excellent end-product.
LanguageTran has a large team of technical translators who work into/from all main European and Asian languages. We offer fast, accurate and affordable technical translation services. Our translators are often engineers and scientists themselves. This is important because each field has its own conceptual framework and terminology. For instance, if your project requires a Spanish technical translator or a Italian technical translator for a chemical process patent, we will assign your work to a translator who has worked in the chemistry field for at least 3 years.
Experience You Can Trust
As a Austin, Texas based translation company with offices in Houston we have managed technical language translation services for some of the largest engineering and manufacturing firms in the USA and abroad. Some of the areas in which we have been involved include:
- Translation of documentation for most of the engineering disciplines including: civil, electric, mechanical, petroleum, and chemical engineering
- Operation and maintenance manuals for heavy equipment, gas and air compressors, control systems, power turbines, chemical and petrochemical process equipment, vehicles, and emergency systems
- ASTM, API, NOM, and project specific specifications
- CAD mechanical and electrical drawings
- Cause and effect charts and complex industrial process descriptions
- Manufacturing procedures and quality control documentation
- HES documentation
The quality of our technical translation services is measured by taking into account three variables: accuracy, consistency and grammar (spelling, readability-style and punctuation).
To address these three variables we have established a proven quality procedures which involve:
- Selection of team members (project manager, translator(s), proofreader(s), formatter(s))
- Preparation of project-specific terminology glossaries
- Preparation of translation memory databases to insure consistent terminology and exact translation of duplicate sentences
- Translate, proof-read and format the document in specific sequences
- Final review
- Timely delivery
Clients often require reliable technical translation services to translate foreign patents. An engineer or scientist will often only has access to foreign patents abstracts in their own language. However, abstracts omit most of the detailed information that researchers need. Proper translation of patent full documentation is critical for comprehensive evaluations or to assess possible patent infringements. LanguageTran has the experience and technical wherewithal to translate your patents accurately and promptly.
Our translation agency has worked extensively with German technical translations, French technical translations, English technical translations, Spanish technical translations, Japanese technical translations and Chinese technical translations.Request Your FREE QUOTE TODAYTake me to quotation NOW